I became a wedding consultant because I love the creative aspect of weddings. I love decorating. To take a bride’s thoughts and make them come true is the best part of my job. When she smiles and I see all of the guests having fun, then I know I have done my job.
- I was born and raised in West Columbia.
- I graduated from Brookland-Cayce High School.
- I met my husband in high school and we dated for seven years before tying the knot. We got married on the beach of Pawelys Island on an unforgettable day in 2008.
- As a hobby, I love taking something old and redoing it to make it beautiful again, or taking something so simple and making it the focus.
- My weaknesses are shoes and jewelry. For some reason, I cannot stay away them.
Photo: Photos By Fatima