When I planned my wedding to my college sweetheart, I realized I am a wedding planner at heart. I LOVE weddings and all things related. I officially became a certified wedding consultant in the fall of 2005.
I enjoy meeting a bride for the first time and hearing her excitement as she tells me about her big day. I equally enjoy the process of planning with a bride and seeing it all come together.
- I have a degree in Computer Information Systems Management. At times, I’m such a computer nerd.
- Christmas is my favorite holiday. I am an absolute geek about Christmastime. For me the holiday officially starts a month early.
- I love shoes!
- I'm co-producer of Savvy Soiree Wedding & Event Showcase.
- If I could change one thing about my own wedding, I would have hired someone to help with the planning and wedding day management so that my family, friends, husband and I could’ve focused on relaxing and enjoying.
- I know that my job is done when at the end of the wedding, the bride and groom tell me that they couldn’t have done it without me.
Photo: Photos By Fatima